Reliable Plumbing Services in Upstate, SC
Residential Plumbing Repair and Drain Services
Based in Williamston, South Carolina — Ace Plumbing, Electric, Heating & Air provides a wide range of plumbing services in Upstate, SC. We pride ourselves on our quality workmanship and customer service, which is why we are the preferred choice for our customers.
We understand the importance of having proper plumbing systems in place within your home. ACE Plumbing is here to help you from toilet repair to water heater installation — and everything in between.
Need assistance with your plumbing system?
Founded in 2017, Ace Plumbing, Electric, Heating & Air is a family-run and owned business specializing in different types of plumbing services. Our technicians are committed to providing 100% customer satisfaction, no matter of how big or small the job. We take the utmost pride in our quality of service, and our technicians strive to offer the best service possible to each of our customers.
Call (864) 210-5814 today to schedule an appointment with one of our plumbing experts.
Common Issues Solved by Residential Plumber Services
Unfortunately, plumbing issues are an inseparable part of our life. Before you call for an emergency plumber, let’s run over the most common problems that may happen and require the immediate assistance of a plumbing contractor:
- Dripping faucets: When a worn-out washer or O ring is the source of the dripping, it’s easy to fix. In other situations, corrosion or even incorrect faucet installation may be to blame.
- Leaky pipes: This problem can be caused by pipe corrosion, joint damage, too excessive water pressure, etc. Regardless of the cause, leaking pipes need to be fixed immediately! The longer leaky pipes are left unaddressed, the more damage they can do to both your plumbing system and your house itself!
- Clogged Drains: If a single slow or clogged drain in a house is indicative of an issue that has been localized to that particular room, consider the following: hair, soap, and other foreign objects can accumulate over time in drains and cause them to block. Regular drain cleaning may be the best remedy for this condition!
- Running toilets: Statistically, a running toilet uses up to 200 gallons of water every day and that’s huge water waste.
- Water heater issues: Hot water is required in every house. When water heaters are unable to generate enough hot water, homeowners may be facing a bigger plumbing problem!
Quick Plumbing Tips to Keep Your System Healthy
With a few simple tips, you can prevent any nasty surprises down the road:
- Don’t pour grease down the sink or sewer: Grease build-up in your drains is a major issue. Accumulated grease can block your sink or, worse, your sewage line, causing a sewage backup.
- When possible, avoid clogs: Clogged drains are another one of the most typical plumbing problems that homeowners face. The majority of the time, this is due to the growth of hairs inside the pipes. A drain screen is the best method to prevent hair from accumulating in the drain.
- Pour fats, oils, and grease down the drain: When you wash these fats down your sink, they’re usually in a liquid form. Fat coagulates as it travels down the drainpipe and becomes gluey. This adhesive cloud can cause a blockage.
- Don’t use flushable wipes: The majority of “flushable” wipes on the market don’t degrade fast enough to avoid clogging your drains. If you do, don’t flush them down the toilet. Instead, toss them in the garbage can.
Looking for a “plumber near me”? Contact us today or call us at (864) 210-5814 and we’ll help solve all your plumbing issues.